First boat over to Tallinn and 730 km through Estonia and Latvia, night over at Riga and there we were, in Druskininkai, Lithuania. Just to find out that Druskininkai is absolutely beautiful small city, right next to Belarus border. Actually it’s almost as south of Lithuania as you can go. The expectations of terrible roads and hard trip were away, when we finally got there. Great hotel and even better food were another half of the trip, but the main thing was 3 shows.
All this was really worth because we could not have expected more… hmm, maybe just one more CACIB for Toby and Falcon. Here are the highlights:
– Inky : winner in every day LT CH, LT Club CH, 2 CACIB
– Happy: CACIB, LT CAC, BOS
– Toby: Ch class1 in two days, also 2 r-CACIB, 2 Class winner CAC
– Zara: winner in both days, BIS3, INT CH, LT CH, LT Club CH, CACIB
– Falcon: Ch class3 in two days
And one more thing: it was great to see many friends we have not met for ages. Special greetings to Jeanique and to Olga’s team. .
Zara INT CH and BIS3 in Speciality in Lithuania
She has absolutely the best time ever just before veteran age. In the age of 6 years Zara can still show to the top placements. We have never seen a better coat on her and she moves like a young girl. Zara earned her first CACIB in 2005 and after that she has earned CACIBs every year and the last needed for INT CH title she got now from this trip. Zara has had two litters and her first puppies are looking for their champion titles. The crown for Zara’s show career was the BIS3 placement in Schnauzer-Pinscher Speciality Show in the last day. Here are the highlights
– first day LT CAC, CACIB, BOS, INT & LT CH by Paul Scanlon
– second day not in the ring for breeder sir A. Velasco
– last day BOB LT Club CH, BIS3 by Benny Blid